Official Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO files
(Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update iso Final Pre � Activated Edition)
Microsoft windows 10 : has released their Anniversary Update which appear as, Feature update to Windows 10 version 1607 and we �https://www.PirateCity.co is here with the update� this update was released on 07 august 2016 officially.
What�s New in Microsoft windows 10 Anniversary Update august 2016 :
- Windows 10’s Anniversary Update includes many more changes than these, with small enhancements and bug fixes everywhere. Here are some of the most interesting smaller changes: The “blue screen of death” that appears when your Windows PC freezes now features a QR code, allowing you to more quickly search for the error with your phone.
- The Settings app has seen an overhaul. Each page in the Settings app now has a unique icon. Pin a settings page to your Start menu and it’ll use that unique icon.
- Activation has been tweaked. A “digital entitlement” your hardware received if you took advantage of the free Windows 10 upgrade offer is now known as a “digital license”. If you sign in with your Microsoft account, the entitlement will be associated with your Microsoft account offline. If you need to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change in the future, the activation wizard will be able to use your Microsoft account to help re-associate the digital license with your hardware.
- Windows Defender now has an icon that appears in the notification area and produces more notifications by default. This makes it more clear to average Windows users that Windows 10 has a built-in antivirus protecting them. Windows Defender can also perform a boot-time offline scan to find and remove more nasty malware.
- You can now reset apps, which works like clearing an app’s cache data on Android. Head to Settings > Apps and features, select an app, and select “Advanced options” to find this option. This same screen allows you to remove “add-ons” and downloadable content associated with apps.
- The Windows Game Bar, which allows you to control the Game DVR feature for recording videos of your gameplay, has been updated with support for more full-screen games. It now works in League of Legends, World of Warcraft, DOTA 2, Battlefield 4, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, and Diablo III. Just press Windows+G on your keyboard while playing one of these games to bring it up.
- The Xbox app now provides “game hubs” for the top 1000 most popular Windows desktop games, so it’s more integrated with the games people are actually playing on PCs. They’ll appear in Xbox activity feeds, too.
- Many accessibility features were improved, with faster text to speech, new languages for text to speech, and various improvements to apps like Edge, Cortana, Mail, and Groove.
- The Credentials and User Account Control dialogs have been updated with a new look. When you need to enter credentials, Windows will now allow you to choose Windows Hello, a PIN, a certificate, or a password. The UAC dialog now supports dark mode, too.
- The File Explorer window now has a new icon. It’ll fit in better with the rest of Windows 10’s design.
- The Windows Insider Program settings page has been moved. It’s now located at Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program, so it isn’t buried under the Windows Update settings.
The Windows Feedback app shows small tags on feedback posts with information about Microsoft’s response to an issue, if one is available.
- When upgrading directly from Windows 10 Professional to Windows 10 Enterprise by entering an Enterprise product key, you no longer have to reboot.
- “Enterprise Data Protection” is now available. This feature allows companies that use Windows 10
- Enterprise to protect against data leaks by selectively encrypting and restricting access to data. Only “protected apps” can access this restricted data, and administrators can control the level of access.
- The “Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service” is now available. This feature is designed for companies that use Windows 10 Enterprise, and allows them to “detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks on their networks.” It sits behind other layers of protection and provides information about attacks that made it through, as well as recommendations about how companies should respond.
- Application Virtualization (App-V) and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V) are now included in Windows 10 Enterprise and don’t require a separate download. However, these features are no longer available for Windows 10 Professional.
- Hyper-V containers arrive on Professional and Enterprise editions of Windows 10, so you don’t need Windows Server to create and run containers.
- You can choose to lift the 260 character limit for NTFS file system paths. A new “Enable NTFS long paths” group policy setting allows you to enable this feature.
- Businesses will be able to get Windows 10 Enterprise licenses for $7 per seat per month as part of the Windows 10 Enterprise E3 program. This provides a way for smaller businesses to get
- Windows 10 Enterprise and its features without a software assurance agreement.
- Some useful group policy options no longer function on Windows 10 Professional and require
- Windows 10 Enterprise or Education. These include the ability to disable the lock screen, tips, and “Microsoft consumer experience” that downloads apps like Candy Crush Saga.
How to make windows 10 iso bootable usb ?
- Download Rufus portable.zip > extract and run. ?
- Select > earlier downloaded windows 10 bootable iso file from below.
- Click ﾓstartﾔ button. wait for the process to complete.
- All done, your usb device is bootable now. ? xD